Wednesday, June 25, 2014

G.E.E.E. at Mana Contemporary


High Concept Laboratories requested G.E.E.E. pop up at a Mana Contemporary's Open House.  We installed a tomato trading post for 1 day only.


We set up shop in HCL's space, the time they've been able to use the space.  Rebuild Foundation had an Open House the same afternoon, so we specifically the Mana operation to be help-yourself.


I returned toward the end of the Mana event, not knowing what to expect.  As I got out of my car, I began to notice streams of tomato seedlings work their way out of the buuilding.


When I got inside, a cue of people were patiently in line to write poems and leave notes in exchange for their seedlings.



Yet again, hundreds of tomato seedlings found their way out into the world through. G.E.E.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment